Getting It Right Saves You Money
We understand that money matters. Our lean and agile approach, combined with 50 years of expertise and our qualified team of professionals, results in projects that not only run on time and on budget, but that also extend the lifespan of your assets.
Quality Work = Savings
Quality is embedded in our culture, with 50 year of expertise we will work with you to find the right solution to fit your project and budget. Our team includes project managers, civil engineers, engineering technologists, architectural technologists, estimators and painters.
Amongst our estimators, project managers and field staff, our employees hold some of the highest designations that can be achieved in our industry, including Professional Engineers (P.Eng), National Association of Corrosion Engineers (NACE) certification and Society of Protective Coatings certification.
Our Approach is Designed to Deliver
Our approach is designed to ensure your project runs on time, on budget with as little downtime as possible.
- Plan: Right from the specifications stage, our experts apply our extensive knowledge to evaluate the job, looking for the best solution to optimize the project.
- Approach: We own and maintain our own equipment, which ensures that we have the back-end resources needed to deliver and the ability to complete the work is not tied to the performance of a third party.
- Scale: We bring large scale resources to your project, which gives you the peace of mind in knowing it will get done, while still offering the agility and hands-on service of a smaller company.
- Support: As a value-add, on your job we understand how to work with auditors and inspectors, extending our work beyond the job itself to support your project.
- Achieve: Our core principles ensure that we deliver, with integrity, high quality service and professionalism so that we meet and exceed your timelines / expectations.
The dirtier, the uglier, the more difficult project: These are the jobs Harrison Muir excels at.